10 DAMs from the InDesign Out - R18
Tue. September 12| 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM | Room S103a
Make the best DAM choice to fit your creative workflow. Not all DAMs are created equal. Join industry expert, Max Dunn, as he reviews today's leading digital asset management systems from a designer's perspective. Max will survey and compare the characteristics for a selection of the top DAMs including high-level (on-premise vs. cloud, enterprise vs. SMB), niche markets and applications (photo-centric, text-centric), and general features, as well as user interface and experience. As co-founder of Silicon Publishing, Inc., Max has extensive experience and unique insight into this topic, having built solutions for some of the largest brand names to improve Adobe Creative Cloud workflows in partnership with over 20 leading DAMs worldwide.
What you will learn:
- How DAMs help to enable creative workflows for teams working with Adobe InDesign
- How to identify the sort of DAM that will work the way you do
- How you can save hours every week in collaborative workflow situations
- How to link to files with true URLs so it is no longer necessary to package assets along with the InDesign files
- Other time-saving benefits of URL linking
- How to migrate your assets to your DAM so they will automatically create URL links
Who should attend: Designers, Creative directors, Art directors, Production managers, Marketing managers.
Type: Regular Seminar
Cost: $75 Advance / $90 Regular (counts as 1 point toward a Value Package)
Segment: Commercial Print, Creative, Franchise Print, In-Plants, Mailing/Fulfillment, Packaging, Publishing
Co-Founder & President
Silicon Publishing, Inc.