How to be Successful in Expanding Your Business Opportunities Globally - R33
Wed. September 13| 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM | Room S103a
Most enterprise corporations today are doing business globally or they have a desire to do to so. It’s important to be able to provide the same services globally that you provide locally for your customers. Roger P. Gimbel, EDP, one of the original founding members of the International Printers Network, a consortium of worldwide printing companies, will share his insights in how doing work globally can increase local volume. This session will be very interactive!
What you will learn:
- How to quickly identify the correct prospects to sell international solutions
- How to identify your existing customers global needs
- How to introduce the distributive print model to customers
- How to determine who to partner with
- How to increase your capabilities through partnerships rather than equipment acquisitions
- How to handle international exchange rates with your partner
Who should attend: Owners, Sales managers, Production managers, C-level Executives, Prepress, Production managers, Plant managers, Marketing managers, Customer service, In-Plants.
Type: Regular Seminar
Cost: $75 Advance / $90 Regular (counts as 1 point toward a Value Package)
Segment: Commercial Print, Creative, Franchise Print, In-Plants, Mailing/Fulfillment, Packaging, Publishing
Gimbel & Associates